Revolutional 5G WiFi Digital Imaging Solutions for Microscopy
KoPa® is the brand of GUANGZHOU OSTEC ELECTRONIC TECHNOLOGY CO.,LTD.
Since 2012, OSTEC has won its reputation of an elite manufacturer by developing and producing high-resolution, revolutional and reliable WiFi cameras for microscopes. OSTEC is mainly committed to supplying Olympus, Nikon, Leica, Zeiss and other brands' microscope first-level distriburtors/dealers with matching camera solutions , as well as provides OEM and ODM services for well-known local microscope camera brands at Japan, the United States, the United Kingdom, Switzerland, Brazil and etc.
Quality Assurance Equipment
In the factory, we have a lot of quality assurance equipment to ensure products quality.
① Constant temperature and humidity cabinet for electronic components storage
② Tem & Huml Programmable Chamber
③ WiFi Signal tester
④ Wear resistance testing machine
⑤ Wire bending test machine
⑥ Salt spray test machine
⑦ Chromatic aberration analyzer
⑧ Desktop tensile testing machine
⑨ Microcomputer fluctuation test machine
10. Roller drop test machine
11 . Drop test machine
12. Vibration testing machine
13. Manual high-precision impact measuring instrument
14. Laser Marker
15. Standard light box
16. Battery internal resistance tester
17. Variable frequency power supply
18. LCR Bridge
19. Precision wire comprehensive testing machine
20. Multi-function analysis board and Lens depth of field board
21. Torque tester
22. C -mount thread plug gauge, feeler gauge
Won the ISO 9001: 2015 quality management system certification ，the Guangdong high-tech enterprise certification, and the following international product quality certifications issued by third-party organizations:
1. Comply with FCC certification of The US Federal Communication Commission.
2. Comply with European (standard) safety CE certification.
3. Comply with the MIC certification issued by the Ministry of Internal Affairs and Communications of Japan
(Electric Wave Method and Electro-Optical Communication Business Law).
4. Comply with JATE certification of Japanese telecommunications law directive.
5. Complies with the “Directive on the Restriction of the Use of Certain Hazardous Substances in Electrical and
Electronic Equipment” (RoHS) Directives in accordance with EU legislation.